Guidance and Counselling Division
- Assisting client/target group in identifying their capabilities, interest, self-potential, and self-esteem.
- Assisting client/target group in exploring, analyzing, and better understanding of themself.
- Assisting client/ target group in nurturing, expanding, and empowering positive self-empowerment.
- Aiding in improving client/ target group’s behavior, cognitive, and emotion wise.
- Provide guidance and counseling services (individual or grouping) towards department’s target group.
- Provide crisis / trauma counseling services to the victims, particularly women in cases such as torturing, domestic violence, sexual harassment, ‘drug mule’, rape, molesting, incest, human trafficking and etc
- Provide psychological test such as motivation and self-confidence test towards department’s target group
- Provide a holistic woman’s development service through psychological approaches and empowering woman’s development towards positive direction with updated psychological initiatives and programs.
- Literacy in Legal Seminar (LUU)
- Literacy in Legal Module is emphasizing on civil and shariah marriage aspect
- Wanita Anti Jenayah (WAJA)
- WAJA is focusing on domestic violence, sexual harassment, rape, molesting, drug mule, cyber crime, human trafficking, and migrant smuggling aspects.
- Emotion (Bridge to a better life)
- This module are using counseling approaches aiming in giving exposure on humanistic approaches, basic counseling knowledge, family management psychology, and effective emotional management such as anger, stress, anxiety and so forth.
- Mind Transformation Program (U-BOLEH)
- This program focusing on giving guidance, motivation, psychological strength and counseling approaches to ensure the participant instill an entrepreunerial thinking. Entrepreneur features are such as having tacit knowledge in entrepreneurial field, motivated, creative, innovative, able to face upcoming challenges, mastering networking skills and etc
- Woman’s Shelter Development Program
- This program aims on upskiling the knowledge of residents in woman’s shelter homes from various aspect in enabling them to apply that knowledge once they returned to their origin
- Stop Violence Against Woman Campaign and Festival
- This festival focusing on creating awareness to the community on protecting woman from being abused and stop violence towards woman